All Treasure Hunting
Welcome

I'll Be Watching for your Posts

randyinarkansas

Nov 2, 2007
Fayetteville
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Ace 250
Hi Gary, I'm kinda new to this hobby as well. To bad we live across the state from one another (i live in Fayetteville) cause I've been looking for some huntin' partners to help me learn more about this hobby. I don't know much about SW AR, I'm originally from SE AR, a few miles south of Pine Bluff. I've got several old house places i hunt every time I'm there for a visit, any way if there's anything i can do for you, let me know. Good Huntin'

Randy

Hi...I'm a newbie also...lol
Nice to meet ya'll.....

I'm waiting on Santa Claus to deliver, I can hear the pinging already. I'm from south of Hot Springs, and know wayyyy to many places to go and search, old house places off in the mountains, springs..etc, our deer lease...ha!

I just returned to Alabama this past Saturday from there, having spent nine days deer hunting in the foothills of the Oachitau's over Thanksgiving.....

If I had only knew then, what I have learned now from reading these forums...Santa would have delivered early to me. Instead of hunting deer, I'd been hunting lost goodies......

Have a great evening, Stephanie

OP
OP
G

GarynArk

Tenderfoot
Nov 17, 2007
Southwest Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Thanks all for the warm welcome. I drive over the road and only get to md a few times a month so my posts may be few and far between but I do keep up with the forum while on the road.
GarynArk
Columbia county

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread