goldengoose

Tenderfoot
May 20, 2008
howdy ya'll
new member here
I am from the harrah OK area, I am interested in learning all I can about treasure hunting and metal detecting. I went yesterday and bought myself a garret ace 250 detector and if I can get my truck fixed today I will try it out some and see what I can find.
I have 10 acres of land that at one time was kickapoo tribal land so I might find some interesting things here
I am interested in finding someone in the immediate area that I can go hunting with and maybe learn from.

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
How far are you from Dallas? Would love to come hunt your property with you sometime, or if you are ever going to be in the Dallas area, would love to take you to a few spots....always looking for new people and places to hunt!
Baggins

OP
OP
G

goldengoose

Tenderfoot
May 20, 2008
Baggins said:
How far are you from Dallas? Would love to come hunt your property with you sometime, or if you are ever going to be in the Dallas area, would love to take you to a few spots....always looking for new people and places to hunt!
Baggins

I am about 225 miles from the dallas metroplex, let me know if you plan to be in the area and we can search the property

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
Hey thanks for the invite....and the same stands for you as well...
Baggins

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Hi GG,

I'm up at the North end of the State, but if you ever get up this way....give me a shout :)

TW

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread