Newgate Prison & Salmon Brook Lost Gold

LadyLooking

Feb 14, 2024
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE, Garrett Pro, Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have always been interested in the last gold that is said to be between Newgate prison and the Salmon Brook in East Granby, Connecticut. This is always just been a side hobby and interest to me but a recent finding that I have made has peaked my interest into an obsession. I am looking to connect with other people who have researched this topic, and I am willing to exchange information in hopes that we can come closer to this discovery. And while this is an old wives tale, between the rocks with writing on them that were mentioned in a previous post and a couple maps I have been willing to locate, I am willing to continue the search in hopes of finding it. I really look forward to connecting with others who share this passion.

@Ms. K posted the pictures a while back - hoping to connect.
@M.Brian - also looking to touch base

OP
OP
LadyLooking

LadyLooking

Feb 14, 2024
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE, Garrett Pro, Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Current Search Area

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 11.52.10 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 11.52.10 AM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
Feb 21, 2024
Texas
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have always been interested in the last gold that is said to be between Newgate prison and the Salmon Brook in East Granby, Connecticut. This is always just been a side hobby and interest to me but a recent finding that I have made has peaked my interest into an obsession. I am looking to connect with other people who have researched this topic, and I am willing to exchange information in hopes that we can come closer to this discovery. And while this is an old wives tale, between the rocks with writing on them that were mentioned in a previous post and a couple maps I have been willing to locate, I am willing to continue the search in hopes of finding it. I really look forward to connecting with others who share this passion.

@Ms. K posted the pictures a while back - hoping to connect.
@M.Brian - also looking to touch base
I

Feb 21, 2024
Texas
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can find that for you I am a master dowser. I have been on Josh Gates, expeditions unknown. I have the right equipment I’m not just a dowser, if it’s in the ground, I can locate it from many miles away. I would need a plane ticket from Dallas, Texas and back, contact me if you’re interested

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions