Newish GPX-4000 owner looking to detect Northern California!

Stuperduke

May 30, 2017
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX-4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well hello everyone!
It's been a bit since I posted about my acquisition of the GPX4K and thus far I have had an incredible time figuring it out. I had the privelage of knowing about a spot of unclaimed BLM land up in Nevada County and had a total hoot beeping around the hills. It's astounding how many nails you can find in a place you never could imagine a nail winding up. Anyway, I'm looking for advice about claims up there. If anyone has some references I would be willing to pay for day use, I'm sure with my experience level I won't be taking the owners gold. I'm just looking for a place I can relax and know I'm not breaking rules or stepping into a claim that someone else owns. Help would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and yes I'm already on top of the GPAA. Starting membership but looking for for more than the two they have listed up there.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
I'm a coin/relic guy, not a nugget hunter. But wanted to say : Welcome from Salinas, CA The rates here are reasonable: You send me 30% of all your finds (I accept paypal). :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread