May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dads away for two weeks & I'm a cripple, so I'm taking it easy & did 3 hours on a newly ploughed field. Not been rolled so its hard work.

Did't get much but that button at the top came up like a bent Gold coin. Nearly had a heart attack. Never seen a gold looking two hole button. (had thousands)

Best find is the top piece of a 17th century barrel tap (handle shaped object).

Just to prove my point on the poor man's ring identification on the whatsit threads, I got one today.

Tomorrow's another day!

Attachments

• bits.JPG
    bits.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 919
Upvote 0
KirkPA said:
CRUSADER said:
KirkPA said:
I will have to come over there and datect with you. I would plunder the Roman villa sites with my datecta. :D

Only Dad & I know where they are, you would need to torture me first :)

Actually, I could probably find a productive field that easily, too. Just knock on any farmer's door and ask to do their field....it is that easy in the UK.

Need to learn to speak english first ;D ;D ;D t.p

tinpan said:
KirkPA said:
CRUSADER said:
KirkPA said:
I will have to come over there and datect with you. I would plunder the Roman villa sites with my datecta. :D

Only Dad & I know where they are, you would need to torture me first :)

Actually, I could probably find a productive field that easily, too. Just knock on any farmer's door and ask to do their field....it is that easy in the UK.

Need to learn to speak english first ;D ;D ;D t.p

:D

Nice finds once again C. We enjoy all of your post and look foward to each and every one of them. I'm glad to hear that you have a few fields you can get to even when your father is out of town. HH

Desertfox

desertfox said:
Nice finds once again C. We enjoy all of your post and look foward to each and every one of them. I'm glad to hear that you have a few fields you can get to even when your father is out of town. HH

Desertfox

Luckily most of my good fields are in cycling distance.

I feel so bad for you, let me take that bad day away from you ::)

Great finds Crusader, I love your posts.

God bless
Peter

pgill said:
I feel so bad for you, let me take that bad day away from you ::)

Great finds Crusader, I love your posts.

God bless
Peter

Detected the same field today & did alot better :)

I´ve gotto get back to England, the laws in mainland Europe are killing my detecting.
Only one silver last week.
Nice finds Crusader.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back