jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what is really sad is how the media is working so hard to turn this into a media circus :(

including

Interviewing Children , & parents, Trying to make them cry on camera

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I don't understand is if you feel so bad about yourself, and you feel nobody likes you, SO BE IT. Don't take your despondency out on the innocent. Go find a cliff and jump, or just take a gun and shoot yourself. The rest of us do not wish to be a casuality along with your stupidity.

Last edited:

XDSA40

Oct 27, 2012
IN
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what is really sad is how the media is working so hard to turn this into a media circus :(

including

Couldn't agree more. Another example of media capitalizing on a sad event to boost ratings. None of those kids should have been interviewed, pretty disgusting, IMO. I'm not criticizing any certain media company nor individual, I just think the excessive hype has become almost a state of mind within the industry.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
what is really sad is how the media is working so hard to turn this into a media circus

including

Of course they are,thats all it is to them,a circus.Theyre bought and paid for,they do what theyre told or they get canned.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
What I don't understand is if you feel so bad about yourself, and you feel nobody likes you, SO BE IT. Don't take your despondency out on the innocent. Go find a cliff and jump, or just take a gun and shoot yourself. The rest of do not wish to be a casuality along with your stupidity.
Why couldn't they be directed to drug gangs and high profile crime figures . At least their demise wouldn't be so wasteful .

the bone

Jul 8, 2012
michigan
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont even know what to say about this its sad and disgusting and there is no punishment we can deal out to these types of people. If You hurt our children there is no such thing as cruel and unusual punishment in my book may he ROT IN PIECES!

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is Saturday, the day after these shootings. Last night, as I sat on the couch watching tv, I started thinking about what these parents had to be going through at that time. It was probably bath time for most of those children and they had already had dinner. Soon it would be bed time and they would be giving those precious hugs and kisses, maybe saying a little prayer or getting a bedtime story. Some may already have the Christmas tree up and maybe even a present or two under the tree. They would be looking forward to today because it would be the weekend and another day closer to Christmas. None of that matters now, it has all changed in an instant. I'm sure most of the parents haven't slept yet. They now have a child's room, toys and clothes that have no purpose. They have this year's school picture with that happy, little face smiling at them that will always put tears in their eyes now. With every phone call from some close friend or relative offering their condolences comes another wave of grieving and tears. The innocence that has been lost here and the grief that has been bestowed upon these families is unfathomable by most that haven't experienced the loss of a child. The pain will last a lifetime.

Last edited:

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least the children are in Heaven, which is a much safer place.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread