Next BAG OF DIMES coming this week.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
My young vault teller notified me that the next Dime Bag has been filled and off the machine, and ready for my pickup. Will pick it up during the week as soon as I dump/sell my existing 7 boxes from this past weekend, (of which I still have to search 5). I think that this is bag #7 for the year. Will follow through with results on THIS POST. Hope the numbers can come in just like my other very recent "Pinch Me Dream Box", but this time the entire dream can be mine, all bagged up, and INTACT.

Upvote 0

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

WaterScoop

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2017
SW Washington
Detector(s) used
Nox 800,
CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,
Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking forward to seeing you new treasures you discover.

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Got the bag Thur . Checked that nite, pulled 11-silvers (10-Rosie's, 1-Merc 1941). Bag was on the machine since Oct.11. Not bad, avg at 2.5/box. I'm happy with the results, better than a skunk. HH, DozerD

Last edited:

TxAg

May 7, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got the bag Thur . Checked that nite, pulled 11-silvers (10-Rosie's, 1-Merc 1941). Bag was on the machine since Oct.11. Not bad, avg at 2.5/box. I'm happy with the results, better than a skunk. HH, DozerD
DD - That's way better than my luck: 2 full bags of coin machine dimes - found 1 Rosie. I did find some clad hole fillers and upgrades, but now the albums are full of the moderns, so I gave up on bagged dimes months ago. Maybe I should re-think! Congrats on the finding the silvers. I'm curious if you edge check or look at every dime? Thanks.

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
TxAg
I use to date check every coin, but because of my arthritis in my fingers I confined to only rim checking, unless a coin looks very unusual from the side.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions