Next bag of dimes

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
My local branch bank text me to let me know that another $1000 bag of dimes is ready for pickup. Will get them sometime this week. This will be the 6th bag this year. Avg has been running 5-8 Rosie's per bag. One of these times I hope to hit a DREAM BAG, just like I hit that dream box back in JAN.2017. Will let you all know the outcome.

Upvote 0

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck!
Wish I could get bags
Was that dream bag dimes or halves? 90s or 40s?

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Bad luff: sorry, it was a dream Box of dimes with 98-silvers, (33-Rosie's, 65-mercy).

Jun 17, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bad luff: sorry, it was a dream Box of dimes with 98-silvers, (33-Rosie's, 65-mercy).
What is a bag of dimes? Is this something you order? If you order it, is there any way to ensure you're not getting $1000 worth of new dimes?

Also, do you know if something like this exists fir half dollars?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is a bag of dimes? Is this something you order? If you order it, is there any way to ensure you're not getting $1000 worth of new dimes?

Also, do you know if something like this exists fir half dollars?

He is getting a bag of dimes off a coin counter at a bank. Yes, they have halves also. It's difficult for most people to get them, you need to have a good relationship with the bank. They don't have to sell them to you. Might I suggest you read the crh rules sticky at the top of the forum. Lot of good answers there for most questions.

Jun 17, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah, and at least here in Phoenix there are NOTa lot of coin counters in banks. Im a vending machine guy and just drop mine off at BAC and they send then off to be counted.

Funny thing about that vending comment - today I found a silver dime at thr bottom of one of my machines, NO idea how it got therr!

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Results of the bag search was only 4-Rosie's. The bag was on the machine since 6-23-2017. The bank is not a high traffic bank, and the head teller says that there is NO other heavy DUMPER, other than me. But I don't dump at this bank, only buy their bags, cents(sometimes when I need some busy work), dimes, & halves. This was about the sixth or seventh bag so far this year. Oh well, four is better than skunks. Another bag will probably hit in about two weeks, maybe then a jackpot?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread