Next trip to OBX...November

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Me and the wife just decided we are heading down to the OBX in November. I have not been there since April when I found a Spanish Cob and a concretion with a group of musketballs in it. I've been thinking about that beach ever since. I can't wait.

If your on the beach and see a guy from NJ metal detecting please stop and say hi. I'd love to meet some local hunters since I go down there a few times each year. Would be nice to have a hunting partner.

I'll give an update when I get back.

NJ

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Corolla again? Seems like most of the cobs found on OBX are found there.

habs

OP
OP
N.J.THer

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
eathabs said:
Corolla again? Seems like most of the cobs found on OBX are found there.

habs

Yup...since other then tolls and gas it does not cost me anything we go there often.

OP
OP
N.J.THer

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As soon as I arrived I walked over to the beach and could see it was sanded in...I did go out once to find 14 cents and some recent beach trash. Very few signals and not worth going out again but I did have a super relaxing vacation.

NJ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread