Nexus Coronado

Joe(TX)

Aug 21, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Old School
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I do not know of anyone in the States using one! Very popular in Great Britain!! I may be wrong but I believe the price was $1500.00................Too expensive for my blood!!....................

Shenandoah Digger

Nov 22, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tried almost everything made since the late 60's
David Keith at Dixie Metal Detectors had them a year or so ago, but I think he has discontinued them. The Coronado went for about $1100 if I recall correctly.

Joe(TX)

Aug 21, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Old School
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Joe(TX) said:
I do not know of anyone in the States using one! Very popular in Great Britain!! I may be wrong but I believe the price was $1500.00................Too expensive for my blood!!....................
..............................I did some research after this post, the Nexus Coronado sells closer to about $1200.00.....................its biggest claim is its depth!! Not sure if I would spend that much on one for a few hundred more one can get a Minelab E-Trac or even a Whites TDI!! ..............The E-Trac has the depth plus a TID meter!! Of course, on the Nexus, it would help if one was available locally so it could be checked out!!...................I use a Sovereign so I am biased in the favor of a Minelab detector!!.................JOE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread