NICE 201.9 Grammer

frank

Sep 4, 2004
N.W. Arizona
Detector(s) used
ML 3500,Whites GMT,Gold Bug I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres a Northwest Az. meteorite found the day after Christmas. About 7 inches deep with a Minelab 3500.
This was found while on a Professionally Guided Tour with Uncle Marvin.
2019grammeteorite011.jpg

Attachments

• 201.9 gram meteorite 007.jpg
    201.9 gram meteorite 007.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 564

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OOPS Frank! Are you aware that AZ makes it clear that it owns all mteorites in AZ? "NW AZ" is probably a place called "G B". You do not have to explain to me or here on the net but have your ducks in a row if "The Man" needs further explaination. TTC

OP
OP
frank

frank

Sep 4, 2004
N.W. Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OOOOPPPPSSSS !!!!! TERRY, ..... this one came from my backyard, an extremely :tongue3: rare find. OR maybe it was the one YOU GAVE ME ???
Where did YOU get it from anyway?????
I'm getting older now and having a damm time with memory ????

BY the way Terry, please tell me have you ever seen this information published in the major newspapers ?? OR broadcast on the 6 o clock or morning news on the radio or TV ???
Please let me know if the general public has been duly notified as with ANY change of laws concerning the public. I sure would like to be able to reference them.

HAVE A NICE DAY

MichaelB

Aug 13, 2005
Mobile Bay, Alabama
Frank, I was just passing through I hunt CW relics so I am curious, what would something like this be worth? I hear alo about meteorites out west but not in the south where I live. Is that just because of the terrain?

MichaelB

OP
OP
frank

frank

Sep 4, 2004
N.W. Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MichaelB said:
Frank, I was just passing through I hunt CW relics so I am curious, what would something like this be worth? I hear alo about meteorites out west but not in the south where I live. Is that just because of the terrain?

MichaelB

mike as far as meteorites go generally speaking, the more water and humidity in the enviorment year round the faster they deteriorate. Hard to believe because they are harder and heavier than earth rock but a sad truth. And other parts of the country besides the deserts have alot of ground cover making them harder to locate.
Not hearing alot about them in the south where you live may also be because there aren't as many wackos like me that are interested in them. :laughing9:
As far as worth goes.....mox nix doesn't matter to me I am intrigued by them not inspired by monetary value if any.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread