Nice batch of Enders today

Seener53

Jul 22, 2012
Detector(s) used
eTrac, Excalibur II, ctx3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scored 27 forties, one 64, 12 benjis, 1941 Walker and a George Washington commemorative. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435286312.244778.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435286334.168547.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435286353.012252.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435286371.607713.jpg

Upvote 0

Vdubguy

Jul 31, 2013
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 (current detector)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Garrett AT Pro (first detector, no longer have)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great box.

Or was it BOXES?

HH

Vdubguy

OP
OP
Seener53

Seener53

Jul 22, 2012
Detector(s) used
eTrac, Excalibur II, ctx3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, It was boxes.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow nice collection dump find- hope theres more to come

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice score - exciting to realize how random this CRH thing really is . I see posts here constantly complaining about how "the
supply of silver is drying up " I continue to remind them ,and anyone who will listen - you have no idea when a roll , a box , a bag
is going to give it up , because you can't possibly know when or where the "unknowing and the uncaring " will put silver and other
collectible coins back into circulation . This remains true no matter how many people are searching in a given area , or how many
decades we are now removed from the minting of silver coins .

norcalsteve

Sep 30, 2013
Petaluma, CA
Detector(s) used
36" Bazooka Prospector, Gold-n-Sand hand dredge
Very nice score - exciting to realize how random this CRH thing really is . I see posts here constantly complaining about how "the
supply of silver is drying up " I continue to remind them ,and anyone who will listen - you have no idea when a roll , a box , a bag
is going to give it up , because you can't possibly know when or where the "unknowing and the uncaring " will put silver and other
collectible coins back into circulation . This remains true no matter how many people are searching in a given area , or how many

So true!!!!
HH

mikeyboi

Sep 9, 2013
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You nailed it! I got a $500 box of halves a couple years ago and it was a complete skunk. I've read the forums since then and thought it was complete B.S. Fell into some cash and I figured I'd give it one more try yesterday. To my astonishment, I opened the box to find 8, 40% enders. The box ended up paying out 25, 40% and 4, 1964's. It's been hours now and I am still having a hard time believing it.

Bottom line: The silver is out there. It probably will be for the foreseeable future. It just takes time and a LOT of pure luck. And most people will get turned off by that fact. I can really only stomach 1 box every great while.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread