Nice box of dimes

Dekay

Dec 4, 2011
Detector(s) used
Quantum XT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
super box. You gotta love it! Nice job. I have a pair of 250.00 Dime boxes to go through tonight. I can only dream....

HH Dave

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dime boxes always produce ! !! ! only ever got skunked on 1 . 1 barbers , 14 mercury 3 rolls rossies since june ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! still not as exiciting as finding 1 roll of walkers , 1 roll of bens and 1 roll of 64 kennedy s at same time ! ! ! ! ! you got to love a hobby that is profitable ...gets your heart pumping and ...treasure hunting like a pirate

OP
OP
S

santafeboy

Dec 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 1100
Kind of like Metal detecting another hobby that is fun and pays for itself

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds, weird... there are no $500 dime boxes around here. How I would love to ask for 2 dime boxes and get $1,000 worth of dimes, compared to 4 dime boxes for $1,000 face value. 2 boxes seems a lot less than 4 :)

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea I was thinking the same, havent seen a 500 box of dimes yet but i would bet its a couple pounds heavier than the 250's ;D

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
that's a really good box - even for a $500 box.

I haven't been doing so good on the dime boxes lately myself (less than 1 keeper per $250 box avg. this year). I got just one $250 dime box today - another skunk. I also asked for any cwr dimes from the same bank and all they had was one single roll. Well I finished the skunk dime box and just opened the cwr and wouldn't you know it - I saw a silver edge and scored a '63 Rosie from that one cwr.

I'm pretty much convinced now - I think I'm going to give up on the dime boxes and just ask for any cwr dimes from now on.

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1 box dimes today.....3 silver 52-51-56 !! 1 box nickels....3 buffalo.....2 bags $ 50 1 gab .......59 wheeties ! ! ! ! thats just today !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread