Nice box of halves W/pics. rileyboy

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Haven't been doing much CRHing this week, but got a call from one of the banks that gets a box for me every once in a while. I kind of "cringed" a little because their boxes have been nothing but
"skunks" the past month or so. Anyway, since it wasn't too hot today and the bank wasn't too far away, I told them I'd drop by and pick it up. I haven't been bringing my dog "Riley" with me lately due to the heat, but thought I'd give him a little ride in the car to maybe bring me some luck. Well,
I'll be darn if he did.....! When I got the box in the car and opened it up, there staring me in the face were (5) enders. I said, "Riley" at least we got five silvers." His ears perked up and he seemed to be smilin'. All in all, the box produced (38) 40%ers. Best box I've gotten in a long time. My daughter took two photos for you all to enjoy. Just when you think it's drying up.....Bingo,"It's out there."
Enjoy
rileyboy and "Riley"
(Rich, R.I.P.)

Attachments

• IMG_1348.JPG
    IMG_1348.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 527
  • IMG_1350.JPG
    IMG_1350.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 527
Upvote 0

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello2: Awesome score there rileyboy - be sure to bring the pup with you as often as you can, he seems to help out quite a bit! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Riley, you didn't take pictures of the 5 enders?? Maybe because Im fairly new, but I wouldve!!

Also, isnt that typically a sign of an awesome box? Awesome job, wtg Riley!!!! the one with lots of hair

td31

Jun 27, 2011
It's always fun to CRH with a partner. hopefully it gets a bit cooler soon

OP
OP
R

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Actually, I did take a photo of the enders with my cell phone to send to a friend. Here it is.
Hope it comes out okay.
rileyboy

Attachments

• 0805011122.jpg
    0805011122.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 427

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
Ha ha nice finds Riley Boy. I think it is great how well you have done lately. Your finds give me the ability to deal with all the skunks lately. The positive outlook and knowing that it will turn around eventually keeps me going. By the way, did you notice the tape across the face of a few of those coins? That tells me they came out of a book or some sort of a collection. It is just absolutely amazing to me, that someone could just turn in a collection like that without even taking one minute to ask a question or two (or google) to find out if that collection of unfamiliar coins is possibly worth anything before trading them in for next to nothing.... Amazes me.

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great box! :icon_thumleft:

A little less out there... :laughing9:

n9zez

Jul 2, 2010
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Nice score! I wouldn't mind seeing a few of those staring back at me either!

Captaindoodle

Feb 10, 2008
Nice box Rileyboy,

I also had a box with 5 enders this week, but it only yielded 15? :o The way I would have figured it, we both should have gotten around 50...you never know the mix. You got a lot closer than me...congrats!

HH,
CD

OP
OP
R

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Thanks for all the nice comments.
Just me and "Riley" doing our thing.
It's out there...Just gotta be lucky
Happy hunting this week everyone.
rileyboy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rileyboy, I always enjoy reading your posts, congrats on your score, and nice pictures too! like you always say, the silver is out there. :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread