nice buy- opinion please.

crusty metal

Feb 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have read so many post on pointers and using this one and that one. Majority seem to say the Garrett pro-pointer is the one to get. I knew my budget was tight but had to jump on this: almost like new (no marks or scratches) a Garrett pro-pointer for $75...and black fullsize Garrett headphones for $20..I think I did well- He will also sell me a top notch looking digging tool (can't recall name- I think it was 'lesche' -has plate by handle for foot and saw like teeth on one side) for $40.

Last edited:

millerb91

Jan 20, 2013
I have read so many post on pointers and using this one and that one. Majority seem to say the Garrett pro-pointer is the one to get. I knew my budget was tight but had to jump on this: almost like new (no marks or scratches) a Garrett pro-pointer for $75...and black fullsize Garrett headphones for $20..I think I did well- He will also sell me a top notch looking digging tool (can't recall name- I think it was 'lesche' -has plate by handle for foot and saw like teeth on one side) for $40.

Did good to me. I would buy the pointer for that price if I seen it

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
â—Ź Minelab Manticore â—Ź Minelab CTX-3030 â—Ź Minelab Equinox 800 â—Ź Minelab Goldmaster 1000 â—Ź Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like a great set of deals...you will find lots of positive things said about the Lesche diggers

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like a very good deal. Depends on the shovel though. You can get Lesche shovels from $50-75 new. Never used one, but I've read more positive reviews on the Sampson rather then the Ground Shark.

Oh, depends on what Garrett headphones. The compact headphones (which I like) only run about $22 new. The Master Hunters I think are around $30ish+.

I would still probably go for it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread