Nice first box for October

JeffG

May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had 2 Garda boxes last night but only opened one to save some fun for tonight. the box I open had 3 40% (65,67,68) and 1 1962 Ben. Hope the other box is as good or better :)

photo.JPG

Good luck,

Jeff

Upvote 0

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of Bens making an appearance lately. I hope I'm next! Congrats.

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice 4 in 1 box, now hurry up and open the next one, we know its gotta be better!

OP
OP
J

JeffG

May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess I should have opened them both as my pickup bank is also one of my dump banks as they have a coinstar machine that is free for customers. Will I went to dump some halves there today and they stated that the other CRH'er at that bank who begged them to do a weekly order still hadn't picked his up and they wanted to get rid of them. (fine, i'll be nice and take them off your hands) :) So now I have 3 boxes for tonight and my order of two with them comes in tomorrow:hello2: I will have to wait on the ones I pick up tomorrow as I have to jump on a plane for a business trip (golf tournament in Napa, if that is considered a biz trip :) )

I will post about more results tomorrow!

Good luck,

Jeff

OP
OP
J

JeffG

May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Darn priorities :( I was again only able to open 1 box last night out of the 3 i had. This box was also good as I got 4 40%'s and 1 54 Ben!!

photo.JPG

I am picking up 2 more boxes today but won't be able to open the 4 I will have on hand until next week as I jump on a plane tonight :( I am going to be thinking about silver all weekend while I am away.

Good luck,

Jeff

Brush64

Oct 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice job...that's a solid box. In my boxes last night I was fortunate enough to get one of each: Barber (1908), WL (1944), Ben (1958) and a Ken (1964)...plus some other 40%s. I will simply never get tired of finding real money...especially when there is a variety!!

OP
OP
J

JeffG

May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is awesome Brush!! I can't wait until I find my first Barber.

Good luck,

Jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread