d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Those are beauts. I got to start diggin' again. Guess I will wait till it gets hot ;D...d2

OP
OP
A

Atlantis0077

LOL,

Wait till it gets hot?!....92 here yesterday. We got a big rain and one of my spots flooded. You could see the place where the Indians camped as an island by the creek. You know water moccasins get really cranky when the creek floods...lol

Happy Hunting,

Atlantis

Cannonman17

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Wisconsin
Cool stuff as always Atlantis- now I need your opinion on these two Texas points... could they be the elusive San Patrice types? They seem a bit big to me for the type but then again neither one shows much/any signs of resharpening- Soooo.. I thought I would ask you. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• sanpat.jpg
    sanpat.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 197

Cannonman17

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Wisconsin
I knew you would have good insight into that! Thanks atlantis- I never even thought about the one being a greenbrier... I'm just as happy with that idea! LOL- Thanks for the reference material-

Neanderthal

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2006
oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
You know how to hurt a guy with those nice finds. I haven't even been able to get out and hunt for a couple of months now *sigh*. We've been flooded for a coons age and guess what's in the forecast? Yup....just can't win.

stryker-one

Aug 10, 2007
Independence, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Scorpion Gold Stinger and Tesoro Silver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Cannon,

Those are nice looking points you got there. Is it my imagination or is it really looking like the notches could have easily been "E" notches.

Nice photos.

Stryker

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread