140.5 KB · Views: 68

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Great pictures, love the quail. Never seen one with two top knots.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
You could probably sell that one to John Deere for a calendar. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics!!! The lighting turned out great as well - don't sweat it....PLEASE! :occasion14:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a master. Those are beautiful

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree with everyone above! Great pics! The JD looks like it has raked a lot of hay in it's day. That quail would look good in BosnMate's den:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
You could probably sell that one to John Deere for a calendar. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics!!! The lighting turned out great as well - don't sweat it....PLEASE! :occasion14:
Thank You kcm, I actually wanted to send it to John Deere, but gave up. I went to there web site, and found it's very difficult to contact them. First you have to fill out a long form with all kinds of info before you can use their form to ask them a question. I didn't follow through to find out if I could attache a picture to their contact form.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank You kcm, I actually wanted to send it to John Deere, but gave up. I went to there web site, and found it's very difficult to contact them. First you have to fill out a long form with all kinds of info before you can use their form to ask them a question. I didn't follow through to find out if I could attache a picture to their contact form.

Well their loss is our gain!:occasion14:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Personally I prefer the round bales. There's just something about seeing all those big round bales that gives the countryside a sort of charm. ...That is, until they're hauled in and stacked - then left to rot!

There's a road close by that on a part of it, I can look north into Canada and see big round bales all over the place. ...Looks just the same on this side of the border. :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread