Nice surprise

tyeechinook

Sep 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I get to my digs that I've been working for the last 2 years on Saturday. Filled 2 buckets of screened to 1/4 inch Boulder hopped my full buckets down the hill, which is a massive pain in the butt! Set the bazooka up. Flow just right. Shovel some nearby random gravels from the bank by a boulder to prime the box. As the 1 shovel full hit the bazooka, I see 6 pickers roll out of the dirt!!! Wholy crappola!!! I've been digging the wrong spot for years and have been walking right over this multiple times per day that I'm there. Been Boulder hopping full buckets to the river to sluice around 50-60 feet. Been working my butt off. This new deposit is maybe 10 feet from where I like to set my sluice!!! Long story short, I quickly run my pay from the high bank, and switch my op to the lower spot. Every scoop from the lower spot was showing at least 10 colors, but up to too many to count as it slid down the slick plate. Pics to follow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

johnedoe

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum
Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
Primary Interest:
Other
Woo Hoo.....:thumbsup:

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wipe the place clean with that Bazooka!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread