Nice water color

Grundestoun

Dec 16, 2010
Idaho
Detector(s) used
coinmaster 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stopped at a yard sale that wash ready to call it quits. I got some Indian sand art and was ready to leave. I went over to the lady to pay and beside her on leaning against the garage door were several painting. The one that caught my eye the most was the water color. I asked her how much and she said if you take all of them you can have everything for 2.00. I said that was good. I would like to know if any one on here has heard of this artist. I did a web search and came up with nothing. Anyone know how much it might be worth? The frame has holes in from being screwed to the wall.

Attachments

• image-4275973220.jpg
    image-4275973220.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 108
  • image-1263431771.jpg
    image-1263431771.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can find 1 Dorothy Mae Adams (84) in Lewiston, Idaho, the age seems right. But nothing more than that. It's the 6th one down- Dorothy Adams, Idaho - Find Person - Veromi People Search. Nice looking watercolor. I found a nice one too a while back. It was locally done (small town upstate) by an unknown. It's currently hanging on my wall in the den. Price is what someone else is willing to pay. It definitely looks like an Idaho scene too doesn't it? If you were gonna list it, try for at least $50 to start. You can always lower it. I try to avoid art as I have absolutely no luck whenever it comes to value. So take my reply with a grain of salt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread