Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and 25% of the children in this country go to bed hungry at night...

As easy as Mr Obama has made it to get food stamps, that's really surprising. And if he had his way, that # would be 50%.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats interesting!! what a markup on that nickel! lol

Yesterday I found a half dollar, 1971, but it looks SILVER!!?!?!?... It doesnt pass the sound test, but looking at the rim, and either side of the coin, it looks like a 40%er... Anyone ever found anything like this? It definitely threw me off... I thought it was a coin made like this nickel was.

rpg25

Dec 9, 2012
Earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep the politics out. I love this site but I'm getting sick of the polar politics here. There are bleeding hearts liberals and bible thumping conservatives and both think EVERYONE wants to hear what they have to say. So do us a favor, comment on the issue at hand and not make everything political. It makes for a better experience for everyone and is a rule.

Sleepy Holow

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Expanding Operations
Detector(s) used
Never used one, but am interested
Primary Interest:
Other
This story sounds like a good lesson in rare finds...just because your coin is declared a fake by one or two LCS's doesn't mean you should fully give up on it.

Whatacoin

Mar 5, 2011
Ocala,FL
Keep the politics out. I love this site but I'm getting sick of the polar politics here. There are bleeding hearts liberals and bible thumping conservatives and both think EVERYONE wants to hear what they have to say. So do us a favor, comment on the issue at hand and not make everything political. It makes for a better experience for everyone and is a rule.

You sir have yourself a like.

sax player

Apr 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What does this have to do with Coin Roll Hunting?

Is this in the wrong spot? Shouldn't it be in the 'coins' forum?

Coins

Last edited:

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Ummm excuse me but there is already a thread posted in the coins section. I suggest this thread gets locked and discussion is resumed in the one that already exists. and by the way, as far as I'm concerned that 3.1 million is not that much between 3 people (who happen to be C/r/h'ers)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread