night club find.

housemom6

Jun 7, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites Quantum XT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to work in a very upscale gentleman's club. I basically took care of the entertainers, hair makeup, costumes, psychologists(lol) I was on the main floor talking to some customers I knew and I looked down and saw this

IMG_1129.jpg

Thinking it belonged to one of the girls, I put it in my pocket and continued chatting with customers. I asked at the end of the night if anyone lost a bracelet. No one claimed it. So I threw it in my bag and left for h the night. A week later I was going thru the bag and I looked closely at it. Fakes don't have good claps usually so I took it to my local jeweler and it was a 3 carat white gold worth 7 thousand dollars....holy shite! No one came to the club to claim it. I put an ad in the paper and looked in the lost and found section. I had it for a couple years until the housing bubble broke and I was trying to save my house and sold it . Let's just say I was taken advantage of. And the mortgage company screwed me so I sold it and most of my other jewelry for nothing. Still kicking myself in the ass

OP
OP
housemom6

housemom6

Jun 7, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites Quantum XT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We also would race to check the atm every night. Ours would spit out the money then pause and spit out a few more. I found 20s usually about once a month. Drunk guys are great lol. Finding money on the floor was always a nightly thing between the dancers and customers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread