Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi everyone went to shallow creek today and decided to work the higher ground.managed to dig this swiss coin [1850s] i think its swiss.there where some geese ,that had got out of their enclosure and where wondering around.went i went near them the big gander got real nasty and started hissing and making a hell of a racket.so i decided that was enough for me today and went home.

tinpan

Attachments

• more bad pics u001.jpg
    more bad pics u001.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 249
Upvote 0
OP
OP
tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
geese and area

Attachments

• horses008.jpg
    horses008.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 254

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
One Swiss better than nothing...
best of luck out there Tinpan.
Geese are aggressive aren't they.

Smiles!
BDoo

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Excelent coin Tinpan, & I think you made the right desision on leaving................I got my butt kicked by a large gander when I was about 8 years old. He attacked me, I tripped while back peddling & ended up on my back with him on top of me! He bit me on the bridge of the nose & wouldnt let go, kept beating me with his wings! When the dust cleared I ended up looking like I'd been beaten in the face with a baseball bat, both eyes black, bloody nose. Dad still teases me about it today but at least the nightmares finaly stopped a couple years ago! :D

viper771

Jul 17, 2006
Germany
man that sucks! Geese can be mean. If one beat me up like that... i would prob go back and make him into dinner :) Cool coin!! I found out coins are a lot harder to find than my rusty junk i usually find hehe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread