Nintendo NES games and Movado desk clock. UPDATE! CLOCK SOLD!

mrbelvetron

Jun 15, 2004
Cleburne, TX.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
Ran across some Nintendo NES games today. I was told they are working and the cartridges looked fine and unabused so I took a shot at $1 apiece. Checked them before buying on pricecharting.com so hopefully I'll do okay. Now it's time to hook up the old system to verify they work before listing them.

For all you regular sellers out there, should I list them as a lot or individually?

Also picked up a Movado brushed aluminum desk clock for $5 awhile back and am just now getting around to posting it. Put a battery in an it runs like a champ. I don't know much about clocks but I knew that Movado's wristwatches are pretty pricey so I took a shot. I actually like it so if it doesn't sell up on the mantel it stays. I could only find it retail and it was selling for $195 with one place selling it for $165.00.

What are some opinions on how to list the clock?

Had stuck the clock on Amazon and it sold yesterday for $90. Paid $5 and put a $10 battery in it. After fees and what I had in it I cleared $68. Not a huge return but since it took 5 minutes to buy it and 5 to list it I don't figure that's too bad.

Attachments

• IMAG0069.jpg
    IMAG0069.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 675
  • IMAG0071.jpg
    IMAG0071.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 620
  • IMAG0143.jpg
    IMAG0143.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 654

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Re: Nintendo NES games and Movado desk clock

You did well on your finds. Did the games come with manuals and boxes? Those are always a plus when selling them. Still Kid Icarus and "yellow" Metriod go for @ 8-10 bucks and you should be able to get @ 3-5 or so from the others. Maybe more for the Alien game. I could not find much on it but it will appeal to movie buffs too. I'd list the clock under Movado clock just keep it simple, it should be a slam dunk to sell it. I’d look it up on the Movado web site and get a good description from there. Hope this helps.

Ace Villa-v

jkernea

Greenie
Jan 10, 2011

Super C is also one that you can get around $8 - $10 for......what is the black cart game in the lower right hand corner?

Good buys!

OP
OP
M

mrbelvetron

Jun 15, 2004
Cleburne, TX.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505

jkernea- the black cart is Impossible Mission II.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread