Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Since an Administrator posted the other sites in his thread one could assume they have the same owners. I think it's a good move on their part to provide the service, although I too miss the 2nd here.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The tendency to whining and complaining may be taken as the surest sign symptoms of little souls and inferior intellects:laughing7:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR

Hmm, Could be "Sock it to em" like on old Sat.nite live, or if the 'sock' fits wear it. lol Frank... 111-1 profile.jpg

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I feel very strongly that the second forum should return. There is a global warming thread (highly political) but no second amendment forum. Seems to me that the liberals have a forum but the conservatives do not...Seems kind of "slanted" to me. Fair is fair...

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I feel very strongly that the second forum should return. There is a global warming thread (highly political) but no second amendment forum. Seems to me that the liberals have a forum but the conservatives do not...Seems kind of "slanted" to me. Fair is fair...

They get a little bored every once and a while and gang up on BuffaloBob .Guess they have to prove to each other that theyre still men by bothering a guy that does his own thing and always minds his own business.What tough guys,wow,I'm pretty impressed.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Blain,

ONE woman got prayer out of Public school,She was never heard from again!

The moment prayer was tossed out of public schools was the precise moment our schools began their colossal failure, sad...
Sickening one person or a small group can rule the masses. Just like schools not allowing pent butter sandwiches just because one kid is allergic.:banghead:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

There is a 2nd Forum, it is found at http://2nd-amendment.proboards.com/

There is no longer a 2nd Forum on TN per admins....

3%

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a place for free people to voice their opinions. But some are not familiar with the word free. unless it's given to them.

Gentlemen TreasureNet is a private business and as such has the right to say what will be allowed on their forums ....

Please let it go.....

3%

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Not to be a pain in the arse TH but,somethings just dont want to be let go of.Its not by the persons choice.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
The new 2nd amendment forum Treasure Hunter posted the link to is a great place where folks can speak their minds. Stop in and say hello. If you're just looking to cause trouble please don't.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not to be a pain in the arse TH but,somethings just dont want to be let go of.Its not by the persons choice.

Your wrong Red, no one was a stronger supporter of 2nd forum than I, but I also support the right of a private America business to decide what they allow in their business, no different than a resturant asking people to leave because they have no shoes or shirt on or because they are causing a scene by cursing or preaching...

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thats true to a certain extent TH,but,just a little bit different.What we have here is the people who complained about the problems started them in the first place.A perfect example can be found in BuffaloBoBs thread.Attack what we dont like and make it look like the other peoples fault,therefore the thread gets closed.Mission accomplished.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The new 2nd amendment forum Treasure Hunter posted the link to is a great place where folks can speak their minds. Stop in and say hello. If you're just looking to cause trouble please don't.
Cool!
Now, opinions can cause some trouble.
I assume this site allows political discussions?
1st amendment type stuff?
I ask because I do not know. I would not start trouble, but I'am geared for it!! :laughing7:
I'am a member of a few guitar forums, and they cuss like sailors!!
As forums go it's best to tread lightly until you know the general attitude.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red, all know the rules here.... if members want to talk politics they will have to take it to another forum.

3%

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Red, all know the rules here.... if members want to talk politics they will have to take it to another forum.

I know TH,those are the facts.Thats what I also posted.I just wanted all to see them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread