No Coin Machines

tnfishdaddy

Oct 12, 2005
Upper East Tennessee
Been several years since I have done any crh. I use to do quite a bit. I have the bug again. I knew my old dump bank did away with their machine two years ago. At the time, it was the only free one in town. I did some calling around today. Nobody in town has a coin machine. Coinstar is the only one in town. Yes I live in a small town. Anybody else run into this? Not sure I want to have to deal with rerolling my coins. Last time I was in to this, I was doing $2,000-3,000 a week. That is a lot of rolling.

Upvote 0

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
See if any banks will take bag deposits. May have to wait a few days until the coins are sent out, counted, and your account credited, but it may be better than nothing, depending on your bankroll.

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
See if any banks will take bag deposits. May have to wait a few days until the coins are sent out, counted, and your account credited, but it may be better than nothing, depending on your bankroll.

Has been working for me. That said, I've got my last two boxes to go through tonight. I'm done for a while! Boxes have been too time consuming with far too little return. Too few banks around me to try to find much in the way of CWR. (too much competition) so I'm done with CRH for now. May jump in again as the Holidays get into gear.

Bag deposits if you'll find a bank that'll let you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions