allen

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2004
Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have been doing laundry all morning waiting for it to warm up a bit outside, but just now walked outside and it is sleeting pretty heavy.
Guess no detecting for me today.
But did manage to find a 1950 wheatie in the washer on the last trip down to the basement to put another load of laundry in.
Beats nothing, happy hunting,
Allen

Upvote 0

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Oh man! The weather is not being nice to you either?? >:( Nice snag on the wheatie though! :thumbsup:

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope it warms up for you Allen.

mpostma

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2008
East Jordan, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Quattro
Hey,
Couple of comments come to mind.

Allen,
Good catch on the laundry!

Starwars,
Where are you in GR? I grew up there, well, I lived there when I was younger. I'm 180 miles North now.
Still have family down there. Went to school in John Ball Zoo for a year when younger.

ME,
When you hunt in the cold does it make BB easier to deal with? Or does he whine about the cold and need you to wipe his nose?
LOL. I'm thinking you could even steal the zipper pull right off his Barney Snowsuit!

Kimsdad,
Careful, your family may do an intervention if they catch you in the laundry day after day with your pinpointer!

Have a great day. Just wishing I could skip out on the thing my wife has me going to right after work and go out and play in the cold.
HH
Mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread