no etracs but

teleman 2525

Bronze Member
May 9, 2010
newport vermont
Detector(s) used
whites xlt minelab explorer se pro
kellyco said no etracs in stock but i did order the explorer se pro will get by weds next week not what i wanted but think ill still be happy been using whites xlt good unit just wanted to up grade from the post here the explorers are top units also got 10 by 12 coil to have extra will soon find out i guess may still get etrac if i can find one ive got the cash on hand thanks to nice insurance settlement from on job injury better now time to play with the big boys lol

Upvote 0

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
teleman 2525 said:
kellyco said no etracs in stock but i did order the explorer se pro will get by weds next week not what i wanted but think ill still be happy been using whites xlt good unit just wanted to up grade from the post here the explorers are top units also got 10 by 12 coil to have extra will soon find out i guess may still get etrac if i can find one ive got the cash on hand thanks to nice insurance settlement from on job injury better now time to play with the big boys lol

teleman 2525,

Did you try "4H" or "hardrock"? They are Minelab dealers right here on Tnet. Joe

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In a short time you'll probably love the SE or hate it, so either way I bet you never get an E-trac! ;D

OP
OP
teleman 2525

teleman 2525

Bronze Member
May 9, 2010
newport vermont
Detector(s) used
whites xlt minelab explorer se pro
to iron patch love your attitude lots of it read all your post and replys lots of good ive gotten from you and always fun to see you duke it out here with the migty pen as your sword lol but truly like enjoyyour help and all else thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread