🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yep..been there. I-80 and Hwy. 50 can both get real nasty, real fast.
sSig_aaarggh.gif

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
'

No Global Warming here ' ... well technically actual factually GW/CC predicts exactly this, more energy in the system, more drastic extremes, out of season as in your example. Hotter hots, colder colds, wetter wets, dryer dries. More wind/instability. The OP is precisely an example of what is to be expected. More of it, more extreme, more of the time. Buckle up, we are all in the same boat. No one will be spared, not even the children.​

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure someone's blaming the Solar Storms this weekend on Global Warming, Just like they said the Eclipse was caused
by Global Warming :tongue3:

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You selectively under quoted. No one said 'accurately predict the weather next week'. I stand uncorrected. Thank you.
I don't know what you're on about. I quoted exactly what I intended to, and I said they can't accurately predict the weather next week. My point was that if they can't predict next week, they can't possibly predict months, years, or centuries ahead.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread