No goal but...

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Beautiful morning today but COLD! My fingers were freezing! I had to go back to the car to get some gloves! Hey, this is Florida folks.... it is not supposed to be this cold! Anyway, I went to a ball park that is about an hour away. I haven't hunted there for a couple of years and I could have saved myself the drive. I only found 1 dime and 2 pennies there. Boy, it was COLD!

On my way home I had warmed up a little so I decided to hit another park closer to home. I go to this park quite often and always manage to find something. Today was no exception. Right off the bat I found 3 quarters right in the same area, under a tree with a nice thick branch for climbing. I always check those areas.

As I was walking through the tot lot I found a Craftsman utility knife. I think it is a pretty nice one. Very heavy and I figured maybe 20 bucks???? Nope. I looked them up on the Sears site and couldn't find one exactly like it but some similar ones for 6-14 bucks. Well no matter. I will put it in my fishing (finds) box with the other ones I've found. I'm not selling it. I've found 3 knives at this park and each one has been pretty nice.

I found 8 pennies in the sand box along with a real deep signal which turned out to be what I thought - a toy car. Purple! My husbands favorite color!

I found a little set of wings. Some kind of decoration I would guess.

I found whatsit. I have no idea what this could be. But there have been several muggins at this park in the past so I am thinking (probably wrong and my imagination is running wild here but...) It looks like some kind of homemade thing to hold in your hand when you are hitting someone/?????? I don't know. It's heavy though.

All in all I only got $1.33 this morning but that is fine with me. I'll take it. :wink:

Now for the pictures.

My finds for this morning.

MoneynJunk030209.jpg

The whatsit.

whatsit030209.jpg

The toy car.

Toycar0302092.jpg

ToyCar030209.jpg

The wings.

wings030209.jpg

Last but not least - the knife

knife0302092.jpg

knife0302091.jpg

I hope your day is as good as mine has been or better! I look forward to seeing your posts. :wink:

Upvote 0
S

seger98

Might not have met your goal, but that knife is a nice find, the little car is nice too.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Very nice boxcutter! and wooooohooooo a gorgeous purple car!! I love purple! Can I get one of those in life size please? lol Looks like a good day to me pretty lady!! Congrats! ~hugs~

R

rig runner09

got to love those pull tads but nice find on the box cutter :thumbsup:

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
hey great finds love the knife :thumbsup:

that whats it is two wires on a wire nut clamp (split bolt) that have been cut,

congrats on your hunt

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Look's good Mumzie.....Stay safe out there regardless.HH!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread