No Longer A Lurker

AFGIRet95

Tenderfoot
Dec 11, 2007
SW MO
Detector(s) used
White's 6000/DI Pro SL
Okay, been a lurker for awhile as I was overseas without my MD >:( :'( and I can't say how I felt :tard: but admit I was green with envy. I did build up knowledge on MDing thanks to your inputs :icon_study: soooo..... Thank You. :thumbsup: I have dusted off my old friend and am warming up on my own lawn and that of my neighbor's. For just getting into the "swing" of things, I am happy with my finds, even if I dug some can slaw and some pull tabs! ;D

Results: 2 quarters... 1 dime... 13 pennies (2 wheaties)... a square nail... a "Happy Days" token... and 2 buttons (one was an military eagle coat button produced by American Button Co. (not old, but exciting)). I have also found 1 IH, 1 silver roosie, and 1 merc previously in my own yard... and I really feel that there is more to be found ;D.

Soooo.... I will try to add some pics to satisfy your curiosity as soon as I get them transferred from my camera to my ol' clunker of a desktop... may have to plug in my laptop... :wink:.

Good huntn' to y'all

Upvote 0

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome GI. Can't wait to see the pics.

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Welcome to the NET....You are stuck forever now. ;D jgas

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the world of posting!!! :icon_pirat:

Mr. Cotta

Jun 27, 2007
Southern Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
I know just how you felt! I've been in Mongolia for 6 months, and will be here for another 5. With no one else to talk to about metal detecting, I am driving my wife nuts. You can bet I'll be MD'ing in the snow when I get back!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread