OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me ask you this if the fuzz comes and takes your shovel what you going do, call the fuzz. The problem, in don’t do until others is, they’ve been doing onto others and we do nothing for years , you no the deal I’m not John Wayne but we have no fight in us. Throw up the white flag moons ago. Talk is big until you have to do something about it very simple. How do you like my famous quote. Will hold to the end of time truth be told, show me a few good men and women that stand for something and then we see what happens. Dam shovel rules, what’s next no blankets it covers up the sand,

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tell you what I would do 49er12.

There are certain kinds of people I try to get along well with, not making friends, just acquaintances. The kinds of people I am talking about are doctors, the town clerk, police officers, lawyers, and judges- Do Not forget the judges. The thing is you can't fight a cop on the street unless you want to go to jail. If you need to fight with a cop you gotta do it in the courtroom in front of a judge.

What the forced use of plastic shovels while using a metal shovel would do no harm amounts to is that society has democratically decided to take your Liberty away. That is not what America is about. It isn't that society has demanded your Liberty, it is that the elected people who claim to represent societies's interests (as if anyone but you can represent your interests:tard:) have legislated your Liberty away from you. So, if I was using a metal shovel and was given a municipal citation, I would plead not guilty, request a jury trial, declare the case on constitutional grounds, and probably either get it dismissed or kicked upstairs to a higher court. There are lots of possible outcomes. Be courteous, be polite, and have a copy of The Declaration of Independence in hand to recite as necessary.

Gotta have standing though. Gotta get handed a municipal ticket before you can get in the boxing ring. You know, you gotta take on a risk.

Plus it'll cost time, maybe a whole lot of time. For some people that spending time part kills the will to resist tyranny.

Me? IF I got cited for using a shovel made of metal, I'd make it into my full time hobby... :skullflag:

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I sit down and breathe empty my mind, and just think about my life and the ruining of America in my almost 60 years, that sir is enough to make anyone cry and that’s not be weak. I can only give my time in helping folks, I’m not of money, but in 20 years or less the soul is being torn away. Your opinions are heard,but the things going on are felt inside, good day

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread