No more re-rolling for this guy!

Wilmingtonsilver

Sep 6, 2012
SE North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I went into my main dump bank today and the teller asks me if it would be easier on me to just bring my coins back in in bank bags. I almost kissed her! I had been re-rolling and dumping boxes only because they said that was how they wanted them back when I first started with them. I am so stoked! I don't care if I get skunked again this week. I am just looking forward to using bags! lol

Upvote 0

FloridaFinder

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yes sir, it makes life so much easier. I worked it out with my main deposit bank and love it. The Brinks guy doesn't like it, because it enabled me to increase my volume. Lol

Glad it worked out for you.

HH

OP
OP
Wilmingtonsilver

Wilmingtonsilver

Sep 6, 2012
SE North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bring her some donuts and she might give you free coin loc bags.

They already gave me the coin loc bags for free. Of course I am the guy who also got all ten tellers there a $10 Starbucks GC for Christmas. I know $10 individually isn't a lot, but it adds up quickly, and they all know it and appreciate it too.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice Wilimington, that is how I have been doing it to, normally a 2 day turn around, is it going to be as qwik for you too? Or are they going to credit/cash for you on the spot? HH, Maverick.

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool! but some rocks in those bags!!!! JK

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread