no more silver in rolls anymore homie, is our hobby dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Ill say it once and I'll say it again, there is a huge decline in silver this past year. I'm working and my 6th box of dimes with no silver, 25th box of halves with no silver, and 5th box of nickels with no keepers. I'm thinking about cutting my volume down yo, it would be cheapa for me to just buy the coins than to waste gas and time trying to find em'. just my observation homie 8-)

Upvote 0

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
it would be cheapa for me to just buy the coins than to waste gas and time trying to find em'.

I've been saying that all year...

Yes, silver has been declining year after year, and will likely continue to do so.

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been saying that all year...

Yes, silver has been declining year after year, and will likely continue to do so.

it's a shame homie. at least the coin shop has silver for me to purchase!

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, this is a hobby. Simplify your life, own the banks on your normal route to work or errands. Things ebb and flow. Maybe work to increase your bank roll and find better dump situation. HH

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dang, I've heard Michigan is rough to hunt. In general, I'm happy with my finds although you'd have to be F#$@g insane to spend the amount of time hunting coins that I do for the financial return. It's a bad business model folks, but dang it's fun if you love coins

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
dang, I've heard Michigan is rough to hunt. In general, I'm happy with my finds although you'd have to be F#$@g insane to spend the amount of time hunting coins that I do for the financial return. It's a bad business model folks, but dang it's fun if you love coins

dawg this hobby is a financial drainer!

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
dawg this hobby is a financial drainer!

takin me 2 the cleaners homeslice

7075457.JPG

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's horrible. Any lurkers reading this, seriously, don't waste your time. The silver's not out there as much as you think.

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
It's horrible. Any lurkers reading this, seriously, don't waste your time. The silver's not out there as much as you think.

yeah im thinking about quitting myself. its stupid how people post their 'once and a lifetime scores' and dont mention the tens of skunk boxes it takes get get those. waste-0-time

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly life time finds and no pictures as proof, makes me laugh..most guys are taking pictures of there grandpas stash and claiming it as there finds..I say sell copper and go buy silver at the coin shop, at least your guaranteed to get some that way.

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Exactly life time finds and no pictures as proof, makes me laugh..most guys are taking pictures of there grandpas stash and claiming it as there finds..I say sell copper and go buy silver at the coin shop, at least your guaranteed to get some that way.

I know right. dawg even my copper percentage is down homie. theres a couple hoardas in my area. it went from 23% when i started down to 5% now. wheats are even a thing of the past.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
I know right. dawg even my copper percentage is down homie. theres a couple hoardas in my area. it went from 23% when i started down to 5% now. wheats are even a thing of the past.

still get work wheats all the time as long as there is a worker, there'll be a wheat

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Worse thing is were getting clad..the second worse thing is, we are getting shorted in clad :(

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Worse thing is were getting clad..the second worse thing is, we are getting shorted in clad :(

yeah dawg. and when you use the fast machines the dimes count as CENTS a lot!

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yep just another way banks are making money on us..

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh they will sell you a nice clad Eisenhower but good luck getting it out of their cold dead fingers, fools gold is all.

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh they will sell you a nice clad Eisenhower but good luck getting it out of their cold dead fingers, fools gold is all.

even an ike would be better than losing money, what ive been doing lately. those darn tellers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread