No pictures

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 1

doninbrewster

Bronze Member
Jun 15, 2013
New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've been having the same problem. I tried to post a few days ago and when it came time to upload the pictures things would completely freeze up. Actually had to go to task manager to close the window.

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Same thing here, wont let me close out window, refresh, or navigate anywhere! Had to restart computer every time!!Sorry about your luck,. just glad I am not the only one!!!
I've been having the same problem. I tried to post a few days ago and when it came time to upload the pictures things would completely freeze up. Actually had to go to task manager to close the window.

Last edited:
OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well anyway, found a 63 Rosie, and a neat charm, a man in a rocking chair. Charm not marked, but the dime is silver............Whoo Hooo

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great_find.gif
Did anyone contact management? A good place to start is everyone having problems jump over to Forum > FAQ/Feedback and let "Management" know. But heck, that is just my opinion and we all know what that is worth!:laughing7:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the Rosie and charm!

Try sending the pics from a different device like your Phone.

Here lately just switching between threads at times takes me 2-3 minutes! I timed it.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has been reported to admins...

Suggestion when you post a new thread on an issue your having, report it too just like your reporting a rules violation, other wise you have to wait for a mod to stumble on thread, especially on weekends..

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread