No replies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hate to poke the bear but I had the exact same experience a little over a week ago (can't remember the exact day but it was between the 20th and 24th). I went to BBH website and went to the Contact link at the bottom of a page. I was taken to a form submission page where I filled in my name, address and email and in the comment section I noted that I was after a specific item that I could not find on your website. I also did the same on another dealer's website who also carries the same brand. I never received an answer from either of you (and before someone comments, no, there wasn't anything put into spam folder). Not a big deal now as I contacted the manufacturer direct and they took care of me. I'm not upset that I didn't get an answer. I'm just mentioning it since this thread was here and you need to know that this does happen on occasion.

First sorry for the missed email. We have figured out the issue and have fixed it, fingers crossed.

Please feel free to contact us any time. Love to help you! We are a small company and enjoy our customers!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread