No silver today but laid a lot of ground work/ teller relationship!

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man I guess I should have called in sick from work today and went through halves instead. Some major scores today! Nice.
Well i still got a lot of other stuff done today while on lunch and after work. First when I was picking up some dimes yesterday one of the tellers told me that one of the other tellers had 4 Ike's saved for me but she was off that day and I should come back tomorrow(today) and get them. So of course I did. Everyone was all smiles when I showed up and they told me another guy was in earlier asking for them and they saved them for me. I can't believe it. Already? Dude I've only been going there for like 2weeks. This is great! Yeah the Ike's were a skunk but hey they are SAVING me stuff!!!! WHOOT WHOOT!
Then after work I went to go open my first strictly for helping me CRH account. Took about an hour but now I have WF and Bofa. Let me tell you there are a crap ton of branches near me so that alone should have me covered. But I think I will try some of the smaller banks too just to see if maybe they have a different supplier.

Also some may know I am very resistant to the idea of re rolling my coin for dumping. After thinking about it some more. You guys were right,it is probably not as hard as it sounds and in the end the least amount of hassle. The only problem I see with this strategy is the greater risk of buying dump boxes but I doubt I will ever get my own as I won't be dumping where Im eating.

Upvote 0

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of the big branches ship them off quickly, and even if they don't just keep your pickups and dumps separate. Welcome to the dark side:headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread