Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
dasherhunting said:
>:( Got through my first 2 boxes of halves and nothing at al had better luck going through the stray rolls my bank would accumulate. Had to go through my penny boxes in between to find wheaties and help my sanity . I may try another order for the heck of it cant believe it can happen twice.lol
Go 4 it. I quit back in June after 14 skunks in a row. I'm trying it again, 2 boxes here on Tues. Good luck, AMC

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
46 silver skunks on 49 boxes searched.

but when the banks give me hand rolled or loose, I do okay. And also since I order boxes here and there, it gets them to hold the loose ones for me. And I get some NIFC (2002 - 2008) halves, plus a few proofs. So, I still do it. But, only 49 boxes of halves for the year, versus some weeks getting 15 boxes of pennies for that WEEK. (Average about 7 boxes per week).

Keep working the loose ones, and get a box here or there, just to keep them remembering you.

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Hey I beat you today! Two boxes and one lonely 40%! But I did get a Ben from a tellers tray and four 40% from another tellers tray so it helps to keep on looking. Of course I heard about the silver hunter who came through two days back at most of the banks I hit...you never know and it is mostly luck and persistence. I did get a 59 Canadian Half earlier this week that was pretty cool and made it a fun day of searching.:thumbsup:

Maine_Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions