No snow yet and a first

redtigereye

Oct 28, 2005
Marquette, MI
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quich Draw II
Hello All,

No snow yet in Northern Michigan, Sunday was nice, got out for 2 hours to my favorite park. Monday went to work and it is still nice, so I took the afternoon off and the rest of the week. I went to the park and hunted until dark (4 hours). Tuesday morning I hunted a couple of beached along Lake Superior, found some clad, bottle caps, and a silver ring .925 (a first for me). After lunch I hunted a boat landing on the Dead River, some clad and some parts. Picked up the kids from school and than went back to Tourist Park until dark. That is where I found a 1900 Barber Dime and two tokens. One token is just a game token but the other one is "free pony rides" on one side and "Meijer is for kids" on the other. I still cant believe it, the dime is in great shape.

The first picture are the finds from the park $3.61 in coins, Barber dime, 2 tokens
The Second picture are the finds from the beach $.63 and silver ring
The Third picture are the finds from Dead River $.84 in coins
The last picture are the tokens and Barber dime

I hope the weather stays nice so I can get back to the beach and park.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• Tourist Park.JPG
    Tourist Park.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 423
  • Little Presque.JPG
    Little Presque.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 411
  • Dead River.JPG
    Dead River.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 409
  • Barber-Tokens.JPG
    Barber-Tokens.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 414
Upvote 0

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
R,

bunch of finds ;D

Congrat on that first silver ring.
Ring day is a good day; silver is always
nice.

have a good un............

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very kool assortment of dins :) :)

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, what a way to spend a week off, doing what you enjoy the most. Hope the guy who lost the ring is the guy who threw the bottle caps out on the ground, serves him right. Looks like you found some tent stakes also. Great find on the barber too.

HH, Ringfinder

shootist

Aug 5, 2006
The hills of central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Explorer 2
Nice job on that barber was it very deep? I started out with a quickdraw that I got for my bday a few years ago, I had a lot of trouble with falsing around here because there is a lot of iron in the ground in my area,pretty good little box though that hasnt seen dirt in a year or so should probly Ebay it I guess but hate to lose the $$ ...HH and hope the weather holds up there :}

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread