Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll help you out the best I can with all the luck I've been having. Here's to all of us LOOSERS ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1544118888.066670.jpg

OP
OP
Greastart

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Dozer....! Wasn't quite sure what they looked like.

Grease

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Nobody wants to see them, but we need to post about them nonetheless, to help bring a dose of reality to all the Get Rich CRHing videos on YouTube.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Nobody wants to see them, but we need to post about them nonetheless, to help bring a dose of reality to all the Get Rich CRHing videos on YouTube.

Thinking about it recently, I'm going to create a NEW classification of my boxes that I go thru, to show N=NEW. So many times we only count the silvers in a box, or if a box was a Skunk., but no where does anyone ever say how many NEW boxes that they opened up, resealed, returned to same or another bank. Just within the past week, I must have opened up 5-NEW boxes, that I later resealed, and passed along to another bank that could use the dimes due to the holiday season, but I will not consider these New boxes in my average per box tally.

Tommybuckets

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am on my longest skunk roll yet! I've read about it, heard about it and now am experiencing it. I went back to my old bank to mix it up and got a Franklin and a 40% and it felt like the biggest win. I'll try one or two more times with my regular bank but thinking i should switch back. I used to pick up at both but it got to be too much work losing all the coin counting machines here recently dumping became a problem.

Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
In my last 6 months and 16 boxes of halves I have been skunked except for 1 40%. I am almost ready to give up. The only thing keeping me going was a partial bag off a coin counter $386 and found 45 40% and 12 90% Kennedy's, makes up for the hours of skunk boxes.

I have even tried switching pick up banks. Watching two banks coin counters, one is up to 788 coins of 2000, moving up slowly, hoping for holiday dumps

Coincrazed

Aug 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other

Ah FormerTeller. You know what's up. My thoughts exactly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread