🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors Core Pro pack × 2
Nokta Pointer
Rattler head phones
Lesche digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took my new fors core to a large park today and found this sterling silver Pandora box bracelet....came in at 73. I looked it up on the internet and the bracelet itself is worth $65 and the three charms on it are $35 a piece......for a total value of $170. also found couple dollars in change.:coffee2 IMG_20150323_121439_130.jpg

Upvote 4

wv hilljack

Aug 29, 2013
Western, WV
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro,Garrett 5x8, Nel Tornado / Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pinpointer‎/ Minelab X-terra 705 / Makro pinpointer / Nel Tornado coil / Nokta Fors Core
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So how do you like it so far? I have one that should be on my porch tomorrow. Looking forward to giving it a try this weekend. I would like to keep in touch since there are not many Nokta users on here that I have seen.

OP
OP
WNCsweeper

WNCsweeper

Aug 4, 2013
Asheville, NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors Core Pro pack × 2
Nokta Pointer
Rattler head phones
Lesche digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
last two years had the coinmaster GT by whites and loved it...........I'm liking the nokta. its deepbut I have to learn what not to dig. tomorrow should be interesting I'm going to swing a large fieldwhere a lot of people have gathered for the last 20 yearsparking and vendor setup and camping.....and the owner of the place set a woman lost a $5000 ring last summerso I'm hoping the Nokta will find it!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread