Nokta Fors Core recovery speed test vid

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is very good; especially for the $$$$. In iron it is superb for eeking out the non ferrous

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the best videos I've seen to show recovery speed. I think you can almost attach that 4 way spinner to a fan motor and really show the nokta speed.
Out of all the different machines I've had in hand none have had the recovery speed the nokta has, its almost a joke to even compare others to it. That mini DD coil I call it the mighty mouse as I've seen that thing hit 10" deep targets and there are machines out there that can't do that with their large coil so what does that tell us about the quality of this machine?
Thanks for the video

Jack Flynn

Oct 18, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gents that is the what seems to be an open audio gate. If it does reset it is by far the fastest out there. I'm inclined to think it's live audio like all metal, that's what makes these detectors so special that no other machine can touch imo.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread