Nokta Fors showed off

wv hilljack

Aug 29, 2013
Western, WV
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro,Garrett 5x8, Nel Tornado / Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pinpointer‎/ Minelab X-terra 705 / Makro pinpointer / Nel Tornado coil / Nokta Fors Core
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
bzbadger

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was hunting Saturday at a house from 1870, was a place ppl used for target practice I mean they shot this house to heck and of course left hundreds of shell casings and all that brass came up exactly 82 everytime. Friends were using their AT pros which the vdi shifts a lot but showed a good target vdi as it should but it shifted so much u couldn't tell if it was a good target or casings. With the nokta it locks on that vdi and stays. I wad able to see each bad target and avoid the casings. I found one target in the middle of all that trash that was some kind of brass lid to a small circular case and it showed an 84 right in the middle of bunches of 82 targets so the separation this machine can do even on targets in range of each other is amazing.

wv hilljack

Aug 29, 2013
Western, WV
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro,Garrett 5x8, Nel Tornado / Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pinpointer‎/ Minelab X-terra 705 / Makro pinpointer / Nel Tornado coil / Nokta Fors Core
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread