Non-Rainy Day Luck

jethro1469

Mar 18, 2009
East Coast
After yesterday's good fortune, I decided to do some more dumping and try to find some more counter rolls. At the dump, the machine's half dollar bag quickly filled requiring a change out before my dump could be completed. A new teller there started the process and as she tried to lift the $1000 dollar bag of coins, she dropped it, scattering about half of it across the tile floor. Stiffling a laugh,(it was pretty cool watching them roll) I offered to help picked them up but my help was declined. I did scan them for silver; none to be seen. No counter halves there when I cashed out so across the street to a branch of my home bank to deposit my "box" money. Asked if anybody had any halves and 2 of the 3 tellers said yes. One had $30 and the other had $140 in customer wraps. Bought them all and after a few more errands headed home for the treasure hunt. Started emptying rolls. Walkers and Bens did not pour out, '64's and 40%ers were also missing. Seventeen rolls of skunks rewarded my efforts. Some days you get the elevator, some days you get the shaft! Now, yesterday it was rainy and there was silver. Today it was sunny and dry and and all clad. Could there be some kind of cosmic connection??

Upvote 0

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Now, yesterday it was rainy and there was silver. Today it was sunny and dry and and all clad. Could there be some kind of cosmic connection??"

Yes, every cloud has a silver lining. :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions