North America’s great lost treasures still waiting to be found

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the other treasures are as real as Oak Island is in their list I would not be wasting my time or money looking for them....

everything from millions in cash to Shakespeare's lost folios, Queen Marie Antoinette of France's jewels and even the Holy Grail is buried there

North America?s great lost treasures still waiting to be found

So all my American friends out there why have you not gone and grabbed all this loot just lying around waiting to be claimed...:laughing7:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the other treasures are as real as Oak Island is in their list I would not be wasting my time or money looking for them....

North America?s great lost treasures still waiting to be found

So all my American friends out there why have you not gone and grabbed all this loot just lying around waiting to be claimed...:laughing7:

All that loot would put me in a higher tax bracket. Do not need the trouble with Uncle Sam and his taxes. Sitting here is more simple than out digging up all that treasure. Too much work and work is a four letter word ooops. Also work was meant for a jackass and it backs it's ass up to the work.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions