jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Authorities in Cleveland County, North Carolina, have released the 911 call from Tim Peeler, who claims to have sighted a 9-to-10 foot tall Bigfoot near his home near Casar. The area, known as Carpenter's Knob, was home to repeated sightings of a similar creature in the 1970s. The creature is called Knobby by locals.

http://video.ap.org/?f=PAPOE&pid=5_zYFJAJI6I5i6tsHvCK9HMYBMuKioQR

http://www.examiner.com/x-32018-Str...d-It-looked-like-a-giant-ape-with-a-mans-face

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like he has been hitting the crack pipe a little to much. Did you hear him say he was out back getting stoned to the 9/11 operator?

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TheHarleyMan2 said:
Sounds like he has been hitting the crack pipe a little to much. Did you hear him say he was out back getting stoned to the 9/11 operator?

I thought he says "It was out there, It's gone"
hard to tell with his thick accent

F

Felinepeachy

As drunk as he sounded on the call, he does sound like he was genuinely wanting to know if he was going to get into trouble if he killed it. :dontknow:

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep he sounded Plastered.

I wonder if somone was messing with him
& don't know how close they came to
getting Shot :D

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just shoot the thing in leg and wound it. If it is a real big foot he would be rich if he caugh it. If it isn't a big foot and someone screwing with him it would be their problem.....Matt

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should really listen to the whole message again and then you'll realize what I noticed. He described the creature as 9 ft with gray hair and gray beard. That can only mean one thing.. Santa is on vacation in NC :laughing9:

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
You should really listen to the whole message again and then you'll realize what I noticed. He described the creature as 9 ft with gray hair and gray beard. That can only mean one thing.. Santa is on vacation in NC :laughing9:

Or zz top is in town. :laughing9: :tongue3:

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On behalf of us North Carolinians.... please accept our apologies. ;D

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
A local TV station,with the help of some game management agency members, made a plaster cast of a foot, found not far from where the sighting was reported. Another man and his son were walking through a farmers field, when they spotted the track. The TV station was called, and sent put a camera crew to take video of the footprint. They covered the print,which was only one footprint,where it had crossed the field, and had stepped in the middle of a tractor track,leaving one clear print. The next day they contacted the animal control,who contacted the game and fish commission. A plaster cast was then made and sent to a zoologist to study to determine what had made the track. rockhound

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
mlayers said:
Just shoot the thing in leg and wound it. If it is a real big foot he would be rich if he caugh it. If it isn't a big foot and someone screwing with him it would be their problem.....Matt
You never shoot to wound . Leaves two stories for the cops and lawyers to hear and they got to decide who the better liar is . ;D

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: what can you say ? Really :laughing9:

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
truckinbutch said:
mlayers said:
You never shoot to wound . Leaves two stories for the cops and lawyers to hear and they got to decide who the better liar is . ;D

Thats true. They're seeing these things all over the US & Canada, dont think there is a shortage of em..............I wish someone would just kill one & give us proof once & for all.

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
Mighty AP said:
truckinbutch said:
mlayers said:

Thats true. They're seeing these things all over the US & Canada, dont think there is a shortage of em..............I wish someone would just kill one & give us proof once & for all.

Wonder why no one has shot one yet? That would definately solve the mystery, once and for all.

:icon_thumleft:

O

Ohioan

yeah I don't see how if they exist, why there has not been one shot or captured? If they do exist, they are really good at hiding. :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions