North central mass

fonzy182

Greenie
Mar 14, 2013
I used to have an old radio shack model when I was a kid. Got the itch again and cannot wait for the spring...I will welcome the Mosquitos. Currently the At is on backorder. Been doing a lot of research and can't wait to hit the deep woods where I know some spots. If anyone is near the North central mass feel free to let me know.

Thanks
Seth

mcpsbus53

Tenderfoot
Mar 6, 2013
Christiansburg Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 1350 Garrett AT PRO Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good luck with your new machine when you receive it. I have one on backorder myself can hardly wait I talked with Garrett yesterday they have put a second shift on to meet the demand

OP
OP
F

fonzy182

Greenie
Mar 14, 2013
Excellent. I hope we get them soon. Want to get some practice in the front yard before the season starts.

OP
OP
F

fonzy182

Greenie
Mar 14, 2013
Finally got the email saying it has been shipped. Hopefully no more snow and on Tuesday I can try it out.

sgtpepper

Tenderfoot
Mar 9, 2013
Mass. Gardner - Fitchburg area
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey Seth my name is dennis, I live in north central mass and am looking for someone to detect with. Just got a new garret and can not wait to use it. Went to Salisbury Beach yesterday (Easter) to try it out. If you or anyone else would like to detect together please contact me at [email protected]. I am also loking for a detector club and tried to contact one in Clinton I caslled and left a message but no answer. Thgank You Dennis

holeDiver

Dec 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to have an old radio shack model when I was a kid. Got the itch again and cannot wait for the spring...I will welcome the Mosquitos. Currently the At is on backorder. Been doing a lot of research and can't wait to hit the deep woods where I know some spots. If anyone is near the North central mass feel free to let me know.

Thanks
Seth

Hey Seth my name is Danny an I was wondering if you were still looking for a recruit I live in gardner ma. If your familiar with it I have been detecting for a couple years now and I always go out alone so now I would like to go out with a bud seeing my wife doesn't like to go or anyone I'm close to either so if you interested this spring let me know I already put a post up then saw you so. Anyways let me know

Danny

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread