North Shore Hunting GOLD.....

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Connected very, very, early this morning with Leprechaun... did I mention very early?.....:laughing7: got to his house, and he showed me a few goodies from the past that he had found... ( very impressive ).... we headed out into the early light, and got to a sight just as the rain was ending.... ten minutes into the hunt, I see him giving me the finger.... ring finger that is... a sterling ring I 'm thinking? he has to test it... I was getting coins on top of the flats... didn't even have to dig them... walked a little further, and I got an antique spoon... It was a deep signal, and sounded good.... Got a real nice pewter button, and then out in the water I look down, and rite on top of the smaller rocks, was a GOLD signet ring with an ( M ) on the face....tested 10 K....:hello2: about an hour went by with coins for the both of us.... I see Leprechaun making a B-Line towards me.... and sure enough, it seems that he had himself another ring.... this time it looked to be GOLD with 3 stones, two of wich were missing.... He has to test it.... Good luck... I'm pulling for you buddy, in hopes that it is Gold...:notworthy: I went back to the mud flats and BANG another ring off the Fixed Gold (1).JPG Fixed Gold (2).JPG North Shore (3).JPG North Shore (7).JPG North Shore (10).JPG top of the mud.... but it turned out to be a fake junker after extensive testing.... Gold plated with a few cubies in it.... :BangHead: North Shore (1).JPG North Shore (2).JPG Last 2 pictures are them after cleaning ....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bobbypins

May 31, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whatever gets the job done
Primary Interest:
Sounds like a pretty good hunt there. Too bad that nice looking ring was a faker, but there's plenty more to be had. That signet ring is pretty cool, and GOLD to boot. WTG

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice gold rings. Congratulations!!

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:Congrats on your ring and sad for that junker but to me I think its a pretty ring,heart shape too:thumbsup:I can just imagine if I ever find a REAL DIAMOND RING,I wonder how would I react:hello2::occasion16::wav::blob1::blob10::blob3::blob7::blob5::blob6::blob8::blob9::rocks::rocks3::happy2::spam4:,,HH:hello:

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh yeah by the way,when I first read your post "North Shore "I immediately thought,wow Whydah went to Hawaii,duh:laughing9::laughing7:anyway,,HH:hello:

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
I would have stopped by for a Kona... had I went out there... Maybe in January?

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATX, Excal II-10/WOT, E-TRAC
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see you're Finding the gold Would love to hang but I'm diving for the big one! It's starting to get cold and windy!!!!! Lol!!!

Great finds you know there is more!!! SnT

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fun time there! Congrats!

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG keep it up :icon_thumleft:

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We had a great day and alot of fun hunting.:icon_thumleft: My ring was 14K.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread