Northern California Sacramento

Chris49er

Aug 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all i live in Sacramento about 2 blocks from gold creek. I am Checking out the local area to prospect for gold. I have ran across a guy that showed me a spot and found a few grams but nothing of size just specs and flower.
I am just wondering if anyone here in this area would be interested in teaming up to have some fun and check out some of these places with me to see what we could find? Thanks all who read this.

Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Auburn Goldhounds is chock fulla them folks. Goldhounds.com will open your eyes to some pretty great folks with outings,claims and the time ,experience and equipment to help educate-John

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I got the fever digging in your area. If you want bigger gold head East towards Hwy 49 area and work the streams and creeks.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Folsom/ Orangevale quaternary deposit gold IMAG0634.jpg

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMG_203116162151698.jpeg Lode area placer

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AuFisher, I just noticed your list of equipment. That is a quite a combination though I do not quite understand how to use a goat or a chicken for prospecting for gold. You got yourself a piece of ground out in the country for them kinda critters?....................63bkpkr

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
63 yes the goats and chickens scratch away the overburdened and make metal detecting nice and easy for me. I am on land with square nails and lots of small gold!

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Very small gold! Three colors per pan. Today's haul lol 20140809_185313.jpg

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Where? What? -squints- ummm......:dontknow:

At least you got to get out and enjoy the weather doing what we love to do.
Sometimes its not about the gold. :)

BrassEagle

Mar 15, 2009
Grainte Bay
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster/Di
AU only 3 per pan. I think you could use more chickens. Or you can use my trained gofers you just let them out in a gold field, then get you a chair and a cold one and what for them to bring the gold back to you.No digging or carrying buckets. They come with a gofer pouch and leash. For a small re homing fee you can get one today.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Here is the largest piece I have found in the yard IMAG0806.jpg

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
There got to be a paystreak there somewhere......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread