Northern Maryland CW Finds

NolanTheExplorer

May 11, 2011
Virginia
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, ProPointer, Ace 250, GTA 1250, Radio Shack Bounty Hunter, Eye Balls, Intuition, Instinct.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
SATURDAY HUNT
Ifoundit69 and I decided to take a road trip North up to MD for a day hunt. We met some real nice old timers and scored a few finds-it was an all around good time. We spent the first half of the day on a 20 acre horse farm. It was a beautiful place but not even a bullet was to be had. The finds didn't come until later in the afternoon when Ifoundit69 sweet talked an old fellah. We knew the spot would produce but stumbled on it by chance so we hadn't done our due diligence on the research. We'll probably get back there this summer so we can hit one of the corners of the property line that had some action.
other than some lead, we both managed to get some poison oak/ivy. i dont usually get it this early in the season. livin in VA I can be sure ill get it again this season..oh well. just gotta embrace the itch!
feel free to add your pics ifoundit, if you took any.
GOOD LUCK
DHD

i get the feeling a lot of members are stressing out about the new layout. its going to take some getting used to by everyone, even the computer savvy types. it will be much more preferred over the former one, once you can navigate with ease. thats not to say i dont have any suggestions, but i will send them through their established channels.

new site tip: after you add a photo by clicking on the "insert image" button, double click on the photo itself. that will bring up a box where you can easily resize it, center it, add a description, etc.

lead

Last edited:
Upvote 0

lostcauses

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2008
You might want to redo the location settings on your camera / phone, so it does not put in the GPS cords were you take a photo.
It is contained in the metadata of the photo you posted.
Nice finds.

OP
OP
NolanTheExplorer

NolanTheExplorer

May 11, 2011
Virginia
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, ProPointer, Ace 250, GTA 1250, Radio Shack Bounty Hunter, Eye Balls, Intuition, Instinct.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
thanks ill remove the picture and repost

CSA2K

Jan 24, 2012
Winchester VA
Detector(s) used
This Minelab and this Pro-Pointer.. and that's all I need
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you can get it bad if you unknowingly touch the ivy roots while retrieving finds in the hole .. I like the minis

dawg

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Cool relics!!!

Top Member Reactions